Alpha Gamma Rho's Vision
To be the premier fraternity building values, skills and relationships for lifelong personal and professional success in the food, fiber, and life sciences industry
Tau Chapter's Vision
To be the premier organization that cultivates lifelong leaders who are highly respected and engaged in their communities and professions.
...what the fraternity values...what the Brothers believe in...
1. Exemplary personal character and ethical conduct
2. Commitment to academic excellence
3. Commitment to interpersonal growth and management experiences resulting from group living
4. Lifelong relationships, commitment and support among collegians and alumni
5. Quality membership growth and diversity of membership representing all eligible men
6. Caring, capable, and committed advisers, alumni, and housemothers
7. Sound financial management at the personal, chapter, and national fraternity levels
8. Local responsibility and control with proactive national direction and standards
9. Professional leadership to support the food/fiber and life sciences industry